This position is seeking an exceptional and innovative Account Supervisor to lead and manage digital marketing initiatives for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for supervising multiple digital marketing programs and initiatives.
As an Account Supervisor for Modern Foundation, you should be self-directed and comfortable in all the facets of digital marketing. Your goal will be to deliver high-quality service to our clients and ensure projects run smoothly and are profitable.
- 4+ years of agency or related experience in client related digital marketing strategy
- A motivated self-starter who understands the importance of developing strong client relationships.
- Work closely with clients to define the scope and direction of the project.
- Prepare Statements of work and manage budgets on your projects.
- Experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets.
- Collaborate with digital and media strategists to develop solutions for our clients.
- Ensure service and product quality provided is of the highest standard.
- Work with the team to manage deliverables and set priorities as needed.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with the internal team and client.
- Possess strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Brings an energetic, detail-oriented, and organized attitude toward work and developing solutions.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Experience in assisting with the development of client presentations.
- Ability to understand and evaluate campaign measurement strategies and techniques.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Promoting and developing a culture of best-in-class customer service for clients and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and appropriate timliness.
Preferred Tools and Technologies:
- This role will use a variety of tools and technologies to manage the team and workflow
- Google suite of products
- Microsoft suite of products
- Project management software
- Working knowledge of media platforms, analytics tools, and software.
Why work for Modern Foundation:
We are a small team and we like it. Being small means gives you a seat a the table to transform and be courageous. We believe in integrity and stand behind the work we do for our clients. Team bonding and activities are important to us whether connecting as a company in person or remotely.
- Employee Medical Health Coverage
- Profit-Sharing & IRA
- Technology stipend
- Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off: having time away is critical to happiness and we support that.
Modern Foundation, an innovative digital marketing agency based in Minneapolis Minnesota. We leverage analytics and data-driven strategies to drive insights that accelerate our client’s growth.
If you are interested in this position, we’d like to get to know you. Send us your resume today.