Senior Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst for Modern Foundation, your role is centered around our mantra “We leverage analytics and data-driven strategies to drive insights that accelerate our client’s growth”. In this important role, you will be responsible for the execution and evaluation of data-driven performance results. Your role works closely with the Associate Director of Digital Strategy and Digital Media Buyers to develop and implement cross-platform measurement strategies and testing plans for our clients.
- Ability to independently manage multiple client responsibilities, including enterprise-level clients
- Develop strategic measurement strategies for clients and perform onboarding activities aligned to the strategy
- Design, build and populate reports measuring digital marketing activities and results
- Prepare and lead presentations to clients
- Develop and execute client-specific analysis and the ability to surface and articulate findings, recommendations, and methodology
- Ability to effectively give/receive feedback to the client and peers as well as department, and project team leads
- Ensure and test analytics integrations are working as expected.
- Work with the strategy lead and media buyers to mine insights and identify opportunities.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Analytics and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of analysis of digital media channels.
- 4+ years of experience in Google Analytics or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of measurement capabilities within Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Adwords, Google Display, and other social and DSP platforms.
- SQL knowledge or experience with database administration.
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Possess strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Brings an energetic, detail-oriented, and organized attitude toward work.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of media platforms, analytics tools, and software.
- Google suite of products
- Microsoft suite of products
- Project management software
Why work for Modern Foundation:
We are a small team and we like it. Being small means giving you a seat a the table to transform and be courageous. We believe in integrity and stand behind the work we do for our clients. Team bonding and activities are important to us whether connecting as a company in person or remotely.
- Employee Medical Health Coverage
- Profit-Sharing & IRA
- Technology stipend
- Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off: having time away is critical to happiness and we support that.
Modern Foundation, an innovative digital marketing agency based in Minneapolis Minnesota. We leverage analytics and data-driven strategies to drive insights that accelerate our client’s growth.
If you are interested in this position, we’d like to get to know you. Send us your resume today.